A leader in technical authoring
As a leader in technical authoring for IT certification, trade IT publications, and courseware solutions, Hyertek has the expertise and experience to help you produce high-quality content that meets the needs of your audience. Our projects are led by CEO and Founder Jack Hyman, a seasoned industry veteran with over 20 years of experience in the IT and education sectors. Our team has a track record of success, having authored numerous publications for global IT and education organizations and working on projects covering business intelligence, cloud computing, and enterprise technology solutions.
At Hyertek, we can quickly scale to support large-scale technical writing and publication projects, as we have done for three of the world’s largest publishers and courseware platforms. Whether you need help understanding a product roadmap, producing exemplar data samples, or creating presentation-ready demonstration content, our team of experts is here to support you at every step.
Authored Retail IT Books & Certification Solutions
Technical Custom Publications
- Consumer IAM for Dummies, IBM Special Edition (Contributor), 2020
- Threat Management for Dummies, IBM Special Edition (Author), 2020
- Trusted Data for Dummies, Talend Special Edition (Author), 2021
- Personalization for Dummies, Iterable Special Edition (Contributor), 2021
- Customer Identity & Access Management for Dummies, Okta Special Edition (Contributor), 2021
- CMMC for Dummies, Steelcloud Special Edition (Author), 2021
Want us to write your next technical product?
If you are interested in collaborating with Hyertek on a technical writing project, please reach us using the contact form. Our team works with global literary agent Carole Jelen of Waterside Production for all IT-vendor-based publications and courseware products.