Looking for a job? Join us for a career.
Hiring the very best.
At our company, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success. To our clients, our people are the key differentiator and the embodiment of our commitment to innovation, integration, automation, and inclusivity. We are constantly seeking talented individuals who are up for a challenging work environment, eager to demonstrate their value to esteemed clients, and willing to join a community of skilled leaders. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Benefits & Perks
At Hyertek, we believe that a well-rounded life includes both work and play. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our employees with comprehensive health benefits, financial rewards, and a variety of perks to help them live their best lives. And we don’t forget about your loved ones – our benefits extend to your kids and pets as well! We are always looking for ways to support and nurture our talented team members.
Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance options are available for you and your family. Our packages also include the option for Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Accounts.
We know you’ll like to play a bit when you work hard too! We offer our employees a generous leave package, including personal, sick, federal holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
A full range of financial tools, from 401K benefits with generous match, disability insurance, paid training, retail discounts, and mass transportation subsidies are offered to enrich your work/life experience as well as protect you and your family.
HyerTek is hiring an IT Program Manager Systems Engineering Technical Assistance SETA contractor for one of our Department of Defense clients in Washington, DC. As an IT Program Manager SETA on our team, you will provide advisory personnel and IT operations oversight to an administrative, financial, and legal services group within the Department of Defense.
This full-time position requires 1880 hours of support per year, and work is performed at the customer site in Southeast Washington, DC, full-time, with occasional telework allowed. Occasional travel to other military installations may be required in the DC metro area and throughout the United States.
As an IT Program Manager Systems Engineering Technical Assistance SETA contractor, you will advise and assist Government Program Managers GPMs in all facets of System Engineering, Cybersecurity, and IT Operations continuity by applying current DoD and industry best practices. As part of your role, you will guide the GPM in evaluating, collecting, and creating engineering and operational plans for carrying out tactical and strategic initiatives within the Command. In addition, you will oversee other contractors and their day-to-day work on behalf of the GPM and TPOC within the Command to ensure Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, and IT Operational business and technical continuity is enforced and thriving while ensuring that work is performed in accordance with customer-based and DoD policies, procedures, and practices.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Systems Management and at least twelve years of experience required.
- A Master's or Ph.D. is desired.
- Technical certifications, including PMP, CISSP, CISM, and ITIL, are highly desired.
- Previous experience working at the Department of the Navy, or the Marines Corps is highly desired.
- Position requires a minimum of a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, emphasizing military and civilian executive leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholder populations to resolve mission and technical issues.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to hold this position; therefore, we cannot consider any candidate sponsorship.
- You must currently hold a MINIMUM of a Public Trust, but ideally, a DoD Secret Clearance for this role.
- Helping the organization transition from its current tactical IT state to a next-generation, best-in-class digital operation while applying the DoDEA Framework
- Working with individual contributors, both federal and contract, and GPM, to address various systems engineering, system integration, and project management issues across projects.
- Understand how to apply ISO, CMMI, CMMC, and NIST policies and procedures into practice, among standards.
- Oversee the implementation and unified enforcement of DoD and particular Navy/Marine Cybersecurity Policies in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with executing partners in the implementation of Microsoft Cloud Technologies Azure, SharePoint, Active Directory, Power Platform
- Advise leadership, and be a tactical point person, to manage IT Helpdesks and Operations Centers resources across distributed locations.
- All candidates must be local to the Washington DC Metro Region as our executive client sponsor will require daily onsite interaction with HyerTek Personnel.
$125,000 - $150,000 based on experience and credentials
Total Rewards at HyerTek:
HyerTek offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including PPO Medical, Dental, life/disability, a 5% 401k match, and generous paid time off benefits. HyerTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.