Looking for a job? Join us for a career.
Hiring the very best.
At our company, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success. To our clients, our people are the key differentiator and the embodiment of our commitment to innovation, integration, automation, and inclusivity. We are constantly seeking talented individuals who are up for a challenging work environment, eager to demonstrate their value to esteemed clients, and willing to join a community of skilled leaders. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Benefits & Perks
At Hyertek, we believe that a well-rounded life includes both work and play. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our employees with comprehensive health benefits, financial rewards, and a variety of perks to help them live their best lives. And we don’t forget about your loved ones – our benefits extend to your kids and pets as well! We are always looking for ways to support and nurture our talented team members.
Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance options are available for you and your family. Our packages also include the option for Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Accounts.
We know you’ll like to play a bit when you work hard too! We offer our employees a generous leave package, including personal, sick, federal holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
A full range of financial tools, from 401K benefits with generous match, disability insurance, paid training, retail discounts, and mass transportation subsidies are offered to enrich your work/life experience as well as protect you and your family.
HyerTek seeks an experienced Power Platform / Azure Developer to support our Civilian and DoD clients, with particular emphasis at the Department of the Navy
- Must have strong Power Apps Developer Apps, Portal, Automate, BI skills
- Know how to integrate between Dataverse, Power Platform Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Azure Active Directory, and Office 365 applications using Azure Data Factory / Azure Data Studio.
- Hands-on experience building interactive Power BI Dashboards and automating workflows to send reports out to users based on new data
Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in developing Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI-based solutions.
- 5+ years' experience in handling complex data migration efforts between Dataverse/CDS and Azure Blob/Azure Data Factory.
- Certified Microsoft PL-series and AZ-series professional mandatory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must attain a Department of Defense SECRET security clearance upon starting with the company. This will require one or more background checks.
Anywhere in the United States, may need to travel occasionally.
$100,000 - 120,000
Total Rewards at HyerTek:
HyerTek offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
HyerTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.