Looking for a job? Join us for a career.
Hiring the very best.
At our company, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success. To our clients, our people are the key differentiator and the embodiment of our commitment to innovation, integration, automation, and inclusivity. We are constantly seeking talented individuals who are up for a challenging work environment, eager to demonstrate their value to esteemed clients, and willing to join a community of skilled leaders. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Benefits & Perks
At Hyertek, we believe that a well-rounded life includes both work and play. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our employees with comprehensive health benefits, financial rewards, and a variety of perks to help them live their best lives. And we don’t forget about your loved ones – our benefits extend to your kids and pets as well! We are always looking for ways to support and nurture our talented team members.
Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance options are available for you and your family. Our packages also include the option for Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Accounts.
We know you’ll like to play a bit when you work hard too! We offer our employees a generous leave package, including personal, sick, federal holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
A full range of financial tools, from 401K benefits with generous match, disability insurance, paid training, retail discounts, and mass transportation subsidies are offered to enrich your work/life experience as well as protect you and your family.
As a HyerTek Project Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team supporting one or more U.S. Federal Government clients based in the Washington, DC Metro area.
** This role is pending federal budget approval **
The candidate must have the minimum skill set:
- 4+ years' of project management experience, two of which must be in the IT industry preferably at a GovCon-related organization
- Ability to manage large-scale complex projects by balancing scope, time, cost,
- Maintains a positive environment across various vendors, contractors, and government employees to promote individual development and high-performance standards in delivering project excellence.
- Leads all facets of project team delivery, including financing and resource management,
- Capable of facilitating the delivery of multiple project product offering efforts simultaneously to the client.
- Acts as the face of Hyertek on behalf of the company Contracting Official for day-to-day communications by managing client communications and updates on progress, changes, and overall project direction.
- Facilitates group project meetings with client stakeholders.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills and has proven team management skills, including a PMP certification.
Total Rewards at HyerTek:
HyerTek offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
HyerTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.