Looking for a job? Join us for a career.
Hiring the very best.
At our company, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success. To our clients, our people are the key differentiator and the embodiment of our commitment to innovation, integration, automation, and inclusivity. We are constantly seeking talented individuals who are up for a challenging work environment, eager to demonstrate their value to esteemed clients, and willing to join a community of skilled leaders. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Benefits & Perks
At Hyertek, we believe that a well-rounded life includes both work and play. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our employees with comprehensive health benefits, financial rewards, and a variety of perks to help them live their best lives. And we don’t forget about your loved ones – our benefits extend to your kids and pets as well! We are always looking for ways to support and nurture our talented team members.
Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance options are available for you and your family. Our packages also include the option for Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Accounts.
We know you’ll like to play a bit when you work hard too! We offer our employees a generous leave package, including personal, sick, federal holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
A full range of financial tools, from 401K benefits with generous match, disability insurance, paid training, retail discounts, and mass transportation subsidies are offered to enrich your work/life experience as well as protect you and your family.
As our User Experience Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic small team supporting Federal Government and Commercial Clients throughout the United States.
The ideal candidate will be a champion for our users, most notably those in government, education, and healthcare by bringing their perspective to the table through sound research and knowledge. Most of our projects apply multi-modal user experience/usability approaches such as heuristic, expert, cognitive walkthrough, think-aloud, and benchmarking-based methodology. Some of our customers prefer interviews and focus groups, and we'd love it if you have this expertise too!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with strong skills in qualitative and mixed methods. As our User Experience Analyst, we need someone who is passionate about product-focused studies, usability evaluation, contextual inquiry, surveys, interviews, and card sorts, as well as working with others outside of HyerTek.
- Work closely with our team to collaborate on the full product lifecycle.
- Work with the technical and design team to develop studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Assist with conducting research using a wide variety of methods, and help to interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Conduct heuristic evaluations of products, services, and processes
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Degree in human-computer interaction, anthropology, sociology, communication, market research, information science, or a related field
- Passionate about and experience with executing hands-on, primary research
- Experience with survey research questionnaire design, sampling, analysis
- Experience conducting cross-cultural research
- Experience with user research related to Section 508/WCAG mandatory
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to clearly communicate complex, research-informed data analytics to a lay audience
- Knowing how to use platforms such as UserTesting.com, Userlytics, and Userzoom are mandatory to conduct in-person and remote UX testing.
Rockville, MD / Hybrid
The likely salary range for this position is $65000 - $85000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Total Rewards at HyerTek:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes various medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts/Flex Spending Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401k plan. To encourage work/life balance, HyerTek offers employees full flex work weeks where possible. Various paid time off plans is offered including vacation, sick and personal, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement, and jury duty leave. Employees can protect their income with optional offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness, and business travel and accident insurance. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
HyerTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.