Looking for a job? Join us for a career.
Hiring the very best.
At our company, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success. To our clients, our people are the key differentiator and the embodiment of our commitment to innovation, integration, automation, and inclusivity. We are constantly seeking talented individuals who are up for a challenging work environment, eager to demonstrate their value to esteemed clients, and willing to join a community of skilled leaders. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Benefits & Perks
At Hyertek, we believe that a well-rounded life includes both work and play. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our employees with comprehensive health benefits, financial rewards, and a variety of perks to help them live their best lives. And we don’t forget about your loved ones – our benefits extend to your kids and pets as well! We are always looking for ways to support and nurture our talented team members.
Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance options are available for you and your family. Our packages also include the option for Flexible Spending and Healthcare Savings Accounts.
We know you’ll like to play a bit when you work hard too! We offer our employees a generous leave package, including personal, sick, federal holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
A full range of financial tools, from 401K benefits with generous match, disability insurance, paid training, retail discounts, and mass transportation subsidies are offered to enrich your work/life experience as well as protect you and your family.
Are you looking to work for a boutique professional services firm that supports U.S. Federal Government clients? Are you someone who embraces technical and professional development?
If the answer is YES! Read on...
HyerTek is looking for several Microsoft Trainers.
Please consider applying if you are interested and have ACTIVE certifications in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, SharePoint, Power Platform, Teams, Power BI, and Azure! You will:
- Act as instructor representative for all classes on behalf of HyerTek virtually or in person.
- Follow and in many cases modify the official Microsoft curriculum to meet the time constraints of our government clients.
- Assist, as requested, in the marketing of course content as part of the classes or on an as-needed basis in a given geography
- Communicate any instructional or technical discrepancies within the course content
- Communicate, as required, with learning teams before a class to ensure all facilities are properly equipped and ready for instructional activities.
- Manage all administrative class-based activities during the class-based sessions. You will report the actions to the main office as needed, but no later than one business day after class completion.
- Must maintain and keep active all certifications to maintain a position with the company.
- Must be willing to travel or support courses virtually as needed
- Must be willing to manage all course format types.
We encourage people with disabilities and veteran status to apply. HyerTek is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Type: Contract
HyerTek cannot sponsor candidates requiring sponsorship at this time. All candidates must be eligible to complete a U.S. Federal Government background check upon employment.